Business Internet - Call 1800 378 676
eStorm is a multi-carrier vendor and provides a range of internet connectivity solutions. If you’re planning on moving your IT infrastructure to the cloud, we can help ensure your internet connection is “up to speed.”
Planning On Upgrading? Call Us Now 1800 378 676
Using eStorm as your internet service provider will give you the ability to:
- Access affordable carrier-grade Internet services
- Connect seamlessly to multiple IP backbones, suppliers and peers
- Scale bandwidth to meet changing usage demands
- Demand more from your network SLAs
- Expand your reach with global connectivity
- Bring voice, data and video together on one network
- Scale your business bandwidth with a range of access points; expand your reach with global connectivity
- Prioritise business-critical WAN traffic, such as voice or line of business applications
- Create private, secure network links between your office locations
- Decrease time spend managing your network
- Strengthen your core network security
- Protect your critical internal systems and services more effectively
- Reduce the cost and administration overhead of supporting perimeter security appliances
- Remove the need to hire and train specialist internal resources
- Proactive monitoring 24/7
eStorm ISP Difference:
- In-depth testing to improve and maintain high levels of security
- High performance data centre links and services
- Connectivity options to meet all budgets
- Dedicated service management
"Brisbane Based IT Support"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your support technicians in Australia?
Yes they are (Brisbane based).
- Do you provide services nation wide?
Yes we do!
- How can I migrate to Office 365?
By contacting eStorm Australia.
- Can I have fixed cost support?
It can be arranged!
- Do I have to lock in to any contracts?
No you don't.
- Is it cheaper to outsource my IT?
Yes it is.
- Do you offer Apple support?
We are a Verified Apple Service Provider
- Do you offer Linux support?
Yes we do
- How can my Mac talk with my Windows server?
With the help of eStorm
How we can help
eStorm has Brisbane based certified IT support technicians who can provide both Microsoft support and Apple support. We can help you run your Apple devices on your Windows network and demonstrate the effectiveness of running a cross platform environment. We even have technicians capable of providing Linux support.
Just like the system solutions we present to you, we are also able to deliver a service model to suit your specific requirements. A proactive approach to your IT is always recommended, our Managed Services Package is designed to provide your business with a structured, reliable IT system.
eStorm has ample experience in providing tailored IT solutions to various types of businesses. We are happy to work within your existing IT infrastructure and can provide specialised support for your in-house technicians. Or, we can act as your IT department by providing help desk support, IT network support, IT technical support, oversee IT projects,and deployment solutions, as well as offer ongoing maintenance and solutions.