ClassDojo helps teachers celebrate student moments in the classroom, and share those home with parents.
I loaded this application myself through the web browser and it was so simple to register, create a class and personalise, invite students and parents (autogenerated PDF with access codes) and to celebrate students, reward them through feedback directly, preset skills are customisable, to suit your classroom. I see this as an enjoyable and positive way to encourage positive behaviour management and for students to receive instant feedback.
I give it 5 stars!
- Encourage students: Give students positive feedback for any skill, like participation, persistence, or curiosity – it’s fully customizable.
- Seamless family engagement:
- Teachers can share photos, videos, and more with parents — parents get notified instantly!
- Any device: ClassDojo works on any iOS/Android/Kindle Fire device or web browser.
- Administrator access: Administrators can sign up as School Leaders to see Highlights from their school and to share updates with all parents easily.
- FREE for everyone: ClassDojo is free for everyone. In the future there may be some optional, premium features available for schools.