Every organisation needs to perform IT audits.
Every organisation needs to balance its technological needs- including speed, ease of use and convenience, against their critical need to keep information safe and secure from an increasing variety of sophisticated threats and potential liabilities.
eStorm’s IT audits help you to ensure that your systems optimally support your organisation's strategic vision. Together with your audit work plan, our IT audit consultants contribute to your organisation's risk assessment process. Through this process, we conduct a variety of technological audits that are customised to your business, that address security, compliance, performance, and overall risk.
The primary objectives of an effective IT audit include:
- Evaluate the systems and the processes in place that secure business data.
- Determine overall risks to a business's information assets, in order to help identify methods to minimise them.
- Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific laws, business policies, and industry standards.
- Determine inefficiencies in business IT systems and the management associated with them.
- Reviews of system policies and documentation.
- Measure business continuity and disaster recovery preparedness.