See Some of the Benefits of Microsoft Azure
- Using an open and flexible platform: Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
- Extend your existing IT: easily integrate with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features.
- Scale as you need, pay as you go: Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
- Protect your data: We know some organizations are still wary of the cloud and that is why Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data.
- Run your apps anywhere: Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed data centres across 19 regions.
- Make smarter decisions: Make smarter decisions, improve customer service and uncover new business possibilities from your structured, unstructured and streaming ‘Internet of Things’ data.
- Rely on a trusted cloud: From small dev-test projects to global product launches, Azure is engineered to handle any workload. More than 57 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure.
The eStorm Difference with Azure:
While creating an Azure Virtual Machine instance is simple, complexity builds as soon as services within those VMs need to be managed. What’s more, Microsoft support can grow costly in a hurry and does not extend to the operating system. That’s where we come in.
Managed Microsoft Azure by eStorm not only keeps your team focused on major business objectives, it lets you retain control, just as if it were managed in-house. Leveraging our dedicated team of Microsoft Certified Engineers, we deliver superior performance for your Azure workloads and maximize all that Azure has to offer with a solution built and priced specifically for your business size.
Let eStorm optimise, manage and monitor your Azure environments, including your virtual machines, databases, media services, mobile services, application workloads and more.