(MS Azure) Microsoft Azure cloud services put you back in the driver’s seat. Customise your Azure environment from VM size to network services and Azure storage. We can even build an Azure portal to centralise your business in the cloud.
Our core purpose is to remove the IT challenges you face every day. When eStorm manage Azure, you save time and money while getting the most from your Azure services. No hiring or training staff to learn Azure development.
What is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a growing assortment of integrated cloud services that help organisations meet business challenges, move faster, achieve more and save money.
Azure services are used by developers and IT professionals to build, deploy and manage applications through a global network of data centres. With more than 66% of Fortune 500 companies using Microsoft Azure cloud services, it’s not surprising that it’s fast becoming one of the largest cloud platforms in the world.
Microsoft Azure Australia as IaaS
Azure offers several powerful functions that businesses can leverage to improve flexibility, reliability and scalability. This platform offers powerful cloud computing and networking abilities, as well as an Azure storage platform to meet organisational cloud requirements.
Are you in the process of moving infrastructure to the cloud, have already moved, or have a hybrid environment? Azure infrastructure, when combined with eStorm’s value-added services, provides the right cost-effective and strategic investment for today and into the future. This enables you to move workloads between your own data centers, third party and Azure.
How you can benefit from Microsoft Azure with eStorm
Possibilities are limitless with Azure cloud service configuration. Use Azure to design your optimal environment. Azure offers a range of VM sizes and images, numerous networking services to build and extend data centers to the cloud and scalable storage options.
However, while creating an Azure Virtual Machine instance is simple, complexity builds when services within those VMs need to be managed. What’s more, Microsoft support can quickly become costly and does not extend to the operating system. That’s where we come in.
When eStorm manage Azure, your team are free of IT challenges and hurdles so they can focus on what they do best. You retain control, just as if it were managed in-house without the need to hire new staff or train current staff to learn Azure. By leveraging our dedicated team of Microsoft Certified Engineers, you receive superior performance from your Azure workloads. Likewise, you are able to maximize all that Azure has to offer with a solution purpose built and priced for your business size and needs.
Let eStorm optimise, manage and monitor your Azure environments, including your virtual machines, databases, media services, mobile services, application workloads and more. Likewise if you require the creation of an Azure Portal we are more than happy to help.
- Using an open and flexible platform: Azure supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices.
- Extend your existing IT: easily integrate with your existing IT environment through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions, and data residency and encryption features.
- Scale as you need, pay as you go: Azure’s pay-as-you-go services can quickly scale up or down to match demand, so you only pay for what you use.
- Protect your data: We know some organizations are still wary of the cloud and that is why Microsoft has made an industry-leading commitment to the protection and privacy of your data.
- Run your apps anywhere: Azure runs on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed data centres across 19 regions.
- Make smarter decisions: Make smarter decisions, improve customer service and uncover new business possibilities from your structured, unstructured and streaming ‘Internet of Things’ data.
- Rely on a trusted cloud: From small dev-test projects to global product launches, Azure is engineered to handle any workload. More than 57 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure.
Microsoft Azure Cloud Managed Services Brisbane
Headquartered in Brisbane, we provide tailored management of your Microsoft Azure environment to suit your specific requirements. From Azure development to migration and consultation - we are your Microsoft Azure cloud services specialists.
If you'd like any further information, or to find out exactly how we can help your business - please feel free to call us on (07) 3120 0640 or email us at [email protected].
If you are located outside of Brisbane, eStorm can still help you.
Sydney: (02) 9188 5148
Melbourne: (03) 9088 6431
In need of our other IT support and managed services?