VoIP Could be the solution for your business phones.
Today’s business IT environment depends on greater connectivity amongst stakeholders, including vendors, customers, staff members and supervisors. Small businesses often succeed or fail based on the effectiveness of their communications systems, but being dependent on traditional phone companies for technology and service is often an expensive process. At eStorm, we understand the frustrations that offering services to your customers can generate, so we carry a full line of business phone systems and a proprietary VoIP for business network that shows substantial savings compared to traditional phone services and systems.
We Understand The Business Phone Systems Brisbane Needs
We’ve been in business in Brisbane for over 13 years; building our client portfolio locally and throughout other areas of Australia with a simple but challenging premise: delivering IT systems, services and support across multiple platforms and vendors. We can offer you the right phone system for your needs that allows your business to cut costs, grow and take advantage of new technology. Our phone system services include:
• Recommendations for headphones and headsets
• Answers to your questions about VoIP for business
• Phones for VoIP, landlines and virtual phone systems
• Our proprietary VoIP network
• The latest technology solutions from industry-leading partners like Microsoft Gold, HP, VMware, T-Suite and Amazon Web Services
Voice-over-Internet-protocol systems work just as efficiently as traditional landlines or mobile phones but at much lower costs for businesses. The advantages of our VoIP network include:
• The most advanced phone features at the lowest available price
• Combined phone system, fax service, emails and mailbox services
• Enabled features like call transfer, virtual receptionist, dedicated messages and waiting music
• Ability to monitor calls and provide training suggestions that customers can’t hear
• Multiple-ringing and automatic call forwarding
• Using existing phones or upgrading with our business phone systems Brisbane
You can connect wirelessly to your computers with headsets or headphones to answer the phone from wherever you or your staff happens to be. Toll-free numbers and most existing phone numbers are supported, or you can choose new numbers with local area codes and prefixes.
Our clients include some of the most respected businesses in Australia, like Liquid Animation, the Queensland Government, Flight Centre, Media Merchants and Redlands College, but it’s the small-to-medium-sized Brisbane businesses that make our technology business the most satisfying. Call or contact us today for further information about business phone systems in Brisbane or our cost-saving phone services like our VoIP business system.