Outsourcing the design of your company’s IT security means you get the benefit of having a qualified security consultant design a solution for you, without the headache of having to manage the project in-house.
When a qualified security consultant designs the solution for you, you can rest assured that the design will not only meet your requirements but also comply with industry best practises. For our security team, attempted IT attacks are an everyday occurrence. We have learned from years of experience in the field and know how to respond to threats in these situations.
Our Network team will provide you with a custom designed solution that will protect your core business capabilities, providing you with security and peace of mind.
Project management and coordination are essential for the successful deployment of complex security solutions. eStorm’s experienced and capable project managers will work closely with you to ensure that the service transition occurs seamlessly and professionally. Regardless of your requirements, our team will work with you to create a security solution configured to your specifications.
Benefits of Securing and Monitoring your Network:
- Risk Mitigation: One of the most important tasks for any business in today’s technological environment is risk mitigation. This ensures a minimum risk level for virus and malware infection, spyware infection and hacker attacks. Risk mitigation can be difficult or impossible to attain on your own, and even if your company has a full-time IT department, it can be hard (not to mention expensive).
- Increased Network Performance: The performance of the computer network is a vital issue for any company. Downtime and lagging services can cost money in more ways than one. Even a temporary network slowdown can cut into profits and decrease stability. A managed network security services provider can help you ensure that your network is always performing at peak efficiency levels.
- Less Stress for Management Staff: Managing a network is not easy, and the difficulty goes up as the intricacy of the network increases. Add in differing operating systems, potential network asset failure, and remote access, and you end up with a recipe for disaster (that could take an entire IT team days to resolve). Hiring a managed network security service provider can simplify the process.
- Faster and More Proactive Resolution of Problems: Most business owners tend to take a reactive stance when fixing IT problems- they only spring into action when an issue arises. Taking a more proactive stance has a significantly positive impact. It can help to pinpoint issues before they cause problems with network performance, uptime and stability. When you can find problems before they get a chance to cause damage, your network’s security, stability and performance aren’t compromised.
- Lower Costs: Using a managed security service is more cost-effective than paying IT consultants on an hourly basis, or keeping a full-time staff member. Lower expenditures mean a better bottom line, and more ability to pass those savings on to your customers.