Network security services are vital to the longevity of your business. Secure your network from inside and out by partnering with eStorm's ICT security specialists.
Our qualified network security consultants specialise in designing and implementing cost-effective network security plans and protection that remain scalable and secure into the future.
We partner with you to perform a network vulnerability assessment in order to develop a multi-layered intrusion detection system that provides maximum security for your core business.
What is network security
Network security generates a multi-layer defense right at the bleeding edge of your network and throughout. Each layer of your network's security carries out its own policies and controls.
When users have authorization, they can gain access to the network and its resources. However, malicious parties are blocked and denied the opportunity to carry out or implement any exploits or threats.
Malware and cyber-attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated and easier to perform. Likewise, as technology becomes more powerful, hackers are constantly upgrading the intricacies of their attacks, malware and other malicious tools. Traditional consumer level antivirus products simple aren't strong enough to stop them.
As these threats grow stronger, how do you successfully protect your business without impeding your current workflows and negatively impacting productivity?
The answer lies with eStorm. Dealing with IT attacks every day gives us a unique insight into how network security systems need to be developed to optimise protection. Which is why we provide a multi-layered and proactive approach to network security that manages and monitors your network and network health to stave off attacks. When a qualified security consultant designs the network security solution for you, you can rest assured that your requirements are met and that you comply with industry best practices.
Our Network team will provide you with a custom designed solution that will protect your core business capabilities, providing you with security and peace of mind, without sacrificing scalability, optimisation and cost-effectiveness.
Project management and coordination are essential for the successful deployment of complex security plans. eStorm’s experienced and capable project managers will work closely with you to ensure that the service transition occurs seamlessly and professionally. Regardless of your requirements, our team will work with you to create a network security solution configured to your specifications.
Benefits of Securing and Monitoring your Network:
- Risk Mitigation: One of the most important tasks for any business in today’s technological environment is risk mitigation. This ensures a minimum risk level for virus and malware infection, spyware infection and hacker attacks. Risk mitigation can be difficult or impossible to attain on your own, and even if your company has a full-time IT department, it can be hard (not to mention expensive).
- Increased Network Performance: The performance of the computer network is a vital issue for any company. Downtime and lagging services can cost money in more ways than one. Even a temporary network slowdown can cut into profits and decrease stability. A managed network security services provider can help you ensure that your network is always performing at peak efficiency levels.
- Less Stress for Management Staff: Managing a network is not easy, and the difficulty goes up as the intricacy of the network increases. Add in differing operating systems, potential network asset failure, and remote access, and you end up with a recipe for disaster (that could take an entire IT team days to resolve). Hiring a managed network security service provider can simplify the process.
- Faster and More Proactive Resolution of Problems: Most business owners tend to take a reactive stance when fixing IT problems- they only spring into action when an issue arises. Taking a more proactive stance has a significantly positive impact. It can help to pinpoint issues before they cause problems with network performance, uptime and stability. When you can find problems before they get a chance to cause damage, your network’s security, stability and performance aren’t compromised.
- Lower Costs: Using a managed security service is more cost-effective than paying IT consultants on an hourly basis, or keeping a full-time staff member. Lower expenditures mean a better bottom line, and more ability to pass those savings on to your customers.
An important first step in terms of network security, as is the case with securing all accounts and devices, is a strong password. Learn more about how to create a strong password or how your business can benefit from a Password Manager.
Specialists in IT and Managed Network Security Services Brisbane
Headquartered in Brisbane, we provide cost effective and reliable network security to suit your specific requirements. From small business to enterprise level, our network security services include a variety of services and benefits that are critical to the successful delivery of optimised, fast and reliable network services.
If you'd like any further information, or to find out exactly how we can help your business - please feel free to call us on (07) 3120 0640 or email us at [email protected]
If you are located outside of Brisbane, eStorm can still help you.
Sydney: (02) 9188 5148
Melbourne: (03) 9088 6431
In need of our other IT support and managed services?